Fes to Sefrou Day Trip
Sefrou claims to have stolen the light from Fez making it lay on its shadow. Sefrou have long been a great place of tolerance between Arab, Amazigh, Muslim and Jewish population. This day-trip will give us a clear vision on how Moroccans have lived together with full integrity. The relatively small medina is full of houses dating to the middle Ages. This city holds a yearly festival where the locals celebrate their cherry harvest season with a beauty queen elected by a local jury. This day trip will take us to the Bhalil (the charm of the night) with all its beautiful natural sceneries and agricultural landscapes.
• Private Official Tourism Transportation - A/C vehicle .
• Pick up & drop off.
• Licensed professional Moroccan driver.
• Flexible and customized stops.
• Mineral water in the car.
• All tax applicants.
Tour does not include:
• Travel insurance
• Personal items, souvenirs.
• Entrance fees to monuments.